*Free shipping in Canada*
A simple, easy-to-use, adjustable diaper belt that is perfect for elimination communication (EC) or using cloth diapers. This super-stretchy diaper belt can fit from newborn to toddler with its 3 snap settings.
- Newborn to toddler
- Easy & simple to use
- Stretchy band
- No sharp or loose parts
- No more poking baby
The adjustable diaper belt is versatile. The greatest advantage is allowing for the quickest potty trips you can imagine! Simply slip out a pad-folded cloth diaper, either from the front or back, offer the potty, and slip the clean diaper back into place. These can be used repeatedly until it gets soiled. They're great for:
- Diaper free time: Use the diaper belt to hold a thin layer of material on for coverage or an open cloth diaper on the bottom of baby in case of a miss with a baby who is laying down.
- Coverless cloth diaper: Keep a prefold, flat, or pre-flat in place without a waterproof cover for breathability, easy potty access, and super quick changes.
- Covered cloth diaper: Use the diaper belt to hold a cloth diaper in place with a waterproof cover on top.
- Drop-flap diapers: Can be used in combination with a drop-flap diaper cover that is made of wool, fleece, or PUL as long as it can accommodate the 2.5 cm width of the diaper belt.
Preventing diaper rashes: Use a cloth diaper without a cover with this diaper belt to allow air circulation. This keeps the diaper area more dry.
- Comfortable baby naps: Fasten a pad-folded cloth diaper on with the diaper belt during a nap to avoid tight, elastic marks left around the waist and thighs of waterproof cloth diaper covers.
Note: The only colour available currently is magenta, but we hope to expand it very soon! Please reach out if you have any special requests!
Diaper belt is 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide and has 3 snap settings. The recommended waist circumference is 38-46 cm (14-18 inches) without a diaper. Measurements may vary slightly as each are hand-made.
Polyester, PUL, plastic snaps
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash with gentle detergent on cold and hang or lay to air dry. Do not iron. High heat will melt the PUL. Wash before first use.
WHERE ARE THEY MADE?
They are designed and handmade in Canada by an EC-practicing mom! Each piece is hand cut and sewn.